Insurance and Financial Information
Getting the Care You Need
There are a variety of ways to pay for the care you need at Seattle Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Paying for Treatment: Your Options
- Insurance: See Below
- Cash Pay Discounts: Receive a discount on some procedures by paying cash upfront.
- Payment Plans: We offer low-interest and short-term no-interest flexible payment plans to patients in good standing.
- Credit Cards: We accept major credit cards for payment.
- CareCredit: Apply for CareCredit healthcare financing online at www.carecredit.com.
Please Note: Payment is due at the time of services, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Some oral surgery procedures may be partially covered by your dental insurance. We can help you understand your benefits and will bill your insurance company for you. Please understand that ultimately you are responsible for any fees not covered by your insurance.
We work with the following dental insurance providers. Don’t see yours on the list? Please call our office for more information.
- Assurant/Dental Health Alliance
- Delta Dental of Washington (formerly known as Washington Dental Services)
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
- United Concordia Alliance Network
Our number one goal is your care. Please call our office at Seattle Office Phone Number 206-632-0220 with any questions you have about your financial options – we can help you understand your options to get the care you need.